Saturday 7 April 2007

Welcome to my Blog...

I am an ex-film and theatre stills photographer, an artist and author. With my wife, Maggie, we are restorers of pottery and porcelain from 5000BC onwards.

I hold an honours degree in English and American Literature and have lived in Malvern, Worcestershire for the last forty-five years.

Writing is my primary enjoyment, but whereas my forte is writing books my personal pleasure lies in poetry, wherein I can vent my feelings about some of the injustices of this world.

I love meeting people and enjoy the odd single malt whisky.

I am a member of:

The Society of Authors, the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators (USA) and the Authors' Licensing & Collecting Society.

For more information on my books, short stories and poetry please visit: www.pipeelm.com.
Frederick Covins

1 comment:

Unknown said...

fit like Fred, love the blog page and contents, right up your street.
hope Maggie and you are in the pink.
All the best. Norrie